Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Madelynn turns 2!!!

Sweet little Madelynn is actually 2 - WOW! Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday we were waiting around for her to make her grand entrance into this world - and now we are enjoying her humor, love of reading, and sweet sweet personality.
We had a fun time last Saturday with friends and family celebrating her birthday. She is a book freak and we decided that would be the best gift for her so she got books, a book box, clothes, a chair and a baby doll.
We all had a wonderful time...
WE LOVE YOU MADELYNN!!! Happy Birthday!













3 comments:

Yoli said...

How cute! Maddie looked so cute opening all her great gifts! My boys loved getting books too!

Loyce said...

What a cutie. she looked adorable sitting in her chair. Her hair is getting long.

Michael Becerra said...

I have not had the pleasure of meeting sweet Maddie! I hope I get too before she gets too big. I love books too!