Monday, September 14, 2009

A couple more Airman pics...


I wanted to post a couple more pictures of Chaz in uniform. I also wanted to say how very proud I am of him for his strength and courage and decision to make a difference for himself and our country.
Chaz is training for the Security Forces division of the United States Airforce. He will graduate for technical school in October and after a couple of weeks leave will report to his first station at Kirtland Airforce base - NM.
I am certainly not one who would be an expert of the various jobs throughout any branch of the military. I have learned a lot through Chaz's experiences, but am still far from being all knowing. I do know that the Security Forces division has a very intensive training program - of course they are the ones that protect our protectors so it only makes sense that they would have to be exceptionally strong. Chaz and his co-flights are challenged both mentally and physically every day. This week they will be taken to a Army base for two weeks to "play out" the senario of war. Chaz loves what he is doing and the choices he's made to be where he is, but it does at time get stressful. I just ask that you all pray for him that he continues to have the strenght to be the best that he can be. Call him, text him, or write him a letter if you ever get the chance - encouragement helps them to stay strong.
Thanks & I Love you all!!
Kristi


his phone # is 903-933-1042
address:
AB McCoyCharles G
PSC 3
1320 Truemper St Unit 365663
Lackland AFB, Tx 78236-6084



3 comments:

Loyce said...

What a wonderful young man, I am so proud to be his grandmother.

Cindi B. said...

I am proud of Chaz too. What he is doing is amazing. I tell my students about him all the time. I'm hoping to inspire some of them to make the same decisions to serve.

Yoli said...

He looks great in his uniform. Proud of him.