Monday, October 19, 2009

Cecil and I took a little time off to getaway for our upcoming anniversary - (10 years can you believe it!)

We went to Fort Worth Stockyards, I have never been to Billy Bobs before - it was awesome. They have walls filled with hand prints of the many many famous people who have been through - the pictures do them no justice....
There was everyone from the Temptations, to the CNN news team to Loretta Lynn...

In another room the walls were filled with guitars of all shapes and sizes.....

Most of the guitars were played by the performers there at Billy Bobs and then autographed by them and their band and given to the club...



If you ever make it out to the StockYards you have to stop by Riscky's Steakhouse - YUM!!
I never realized how much there was to see and do - we did a lot of walking, but had a wonderful time...



Then it was time for the rodeo - I really enjoy rodeos myself and this was a good one....

The long horn wouldn't turn around so I could get a good picture of how Huge it's horns were...
The calf scrammble is always one of my favorites - I love watching all the kiddos trying so hard to be the one to win...



I usually cover my eyes for most of the bull riding =) , but it's one of my favorites too...



It was really nice to get away - I love you Cecil so much - I am so lucky that I found you (or you found me) - which ever the case I look forward to the next 10, 20, 30, 40 years with you!

4 comments:

Loyce said...

Glad you had such a fun time. I love you both.

Love, Mom

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Joyce Becerra said...

Happy Anniversary. You make a great couple!! Love you both, Aunt Joyce

heidib said...

So fun! Happy Anniversary to you and Cecil! Love you!