Monday, August 24, 2009

Random pictures from Texas

Sweet Kylie - notice her new haircut...Me Cecil & Penny - not sure what we were doing - I was most likely making Cecil take pictures when he was trying to watch a game
Me & two of the sweetest girls in the entire world! Mamaw loves you Kylie and Maddie


My beautiful daughter and the best grandson a person could ask for...

Time to paint the nails! Yippee - Kylie's favorite passtime - except of course make up!

Colton - aka Poo Bear

Sweet Madelynn

We love you Misty!!!!
Kasey & Marc
Madelynn couldn't resist trying on Chaz's boots -I love this picture!

4 comments:

Loyce said...

I love Kylie's new hair cut! Great pictures.

Loyce said...

I like Kasey's too!

Yoli said...

I love all the pics of everyone! How cute Penny is in her dress! ha

Loyce said...

Love Misty's cute short haircut too.